They say the Millennial generation really knows what they want out of life, and when it comes to buying homes, no truer statement has been spoken. These new home buyers are all about work/life balance and it all starts at their residence.
Promenade @5 offers the perfect combination of luxurious homes with swimming, tanning, fitness and even a dog park all in a neighborhood that supports collaborative work environments including Mother’s rooms. Residents won’t ever be required to leave home to get it all done, even some fun and relaxation are found right onsite. What’s even more enticing is that you can own your home without all of the menial tasks that go along with it. No mowing the lawn, taking out the trash, DIY home repairs, shoveling, missing a package delivery, or losing WiFi. It’s the best of both worlds wrapped up in a luxury package.
The new homes in the Promenade @ 5 neighborhood in Williamsburg, VA give you unbeatable benefits.
- A Sense of Community. You truly belong and are surrounded by individuals with the same greater good in mind. You’re never alone, unless you want to be.
- Your Own Maintenance Crew. It’s like having your own landscaper, construction team, electrician, plumber, painter, sanitation department, snow removal, postal service, and tech support all readily available to meet your needs.
- No More Paying Rent. When you own your own home, your mortgage payments go toward your balance rather than rent payments going toward nothing.
- No More Rent Increases. Your mortgage payments are not subject to yearly rent increases.
- Build Equity. Your home is a piece of equity, a tangible item that you own. It’s your investment.
The Amenities At Promenade @5 will turn your home into a luxury resort.
Swimming Pool. Complete with tanning shelves, close your eyes and drift away just steps from your front door.
Full Gym. Get your fitness on without having to pay a gym membership or trek over to the gym. With virtual on-demand classes, you don’t have to stick to anyone else’s schedule.
Bike Repair Station. A flat bike tire? Fill it up at the community bike repair station. Fix your chain, adjust your gears. It’s easy and right on-site.
Bark Park. Don’t forget your pooch. They need exercise, too, and with the Bark Park, you don’t have to haul your dog to the dog park. It’s right there where you live.
Communal Kitchen. Host parties without bringing the mess into your home.
Check out all of our unforgettable floor plans to find the home of your dreams.
Now, let’s not forget the most important aspect of homeownership … the home. Featuring Cox Gigablast fiber internet, home repair service, maintenance, landscaping, and package concierge service.
Bel Air – 1,206 Sq. Ft. – 1 Bed, 2 Bath
Elder – 1,353 Sq. Ft. – 2 Beds, 2 Baths
Archway – 1,265 – 2 Beds, 2 Baths
Columbus – 1,532 Sq. Ft. – 2 Beds, 3 Baths
Dearborn – 1,639 Sq. Ft. – 3 Beds, 3 Baths
Farringdon – 1,559 Sq. Ft. – 3 Beds, 3 Baths
Allegro – 1,227 Sq. Ft. – 2 Beds, 2 Baths
Cadenza – 1,774 Sq. Ft. – 3 Beds, 2 Baths
Cadenza with Privacy Suite – 2,339 Sq. Ft. 4 Beds, 3 Baths